DAC is required by the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Financial Management and Comptroller (OASA [FM&C]) to collect tuition fees for the training of DOD contractors.
Tuition charges cannot be waived. The tuition varies based on the specific course. See below.
- One check per student made payable to the "Treasurer of the United States"
- Pages 1 and 2 of the Standard Form 182 for each student which includes:
- Student Name
- Course Number / Title
- Class Location
- Class Dates
- A signed statement for each student from the Contracting Officer or Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) indicating that the training is required to fulfil a specific government contract.
Both of the completed forms and the check must be given to the course instructor on the first day of class. Credit card cannot be accepted.
- AMMO-12: $265
- AMMO-28: $200
- AMMO-43: $250
- AMMO-47: $500
- AMMO-54: $550
- AMMO-60: $425
- AMMO-62: $650
- AMMO-82: $345
- PACK 1B: $960
- Ammo-77-SAA-DL is now available! Select "Online Training" and scroll down to select this course.
• To register for online training you must have an AKO account. Army personnel (military and civilian) who do not have an AKO account, go to https://www.us.army.mil, select "New User" - and follow the directions to register for an AKO account.
Non-Army personnel who need a sponsored account in AKO, click HERE for instructions.
The Directorate for Training provides ammunition-related training for Department of Defense (DOD) military and civilian personnel. We offer a variety of training through our on-site mobile training teams (MTTs), regional training site (RTS) facilities, and distance learning products. As part of the U.S. Army Defense Ammunition Center (DAC), we are well-equipped to develop and provide training in all aspects of munitions-related training for AMC, DA, and other DOD personnel and agencies.